Breanna Bremer provides full service business advising to clients on a variety of issues. Understanding that every client faces a different array of obstacles, Breanna spends the necessary time to fully understand her clients’ business, goals, and challenges. Breanna’s attention to detail, relentless work ethic, and innovative strategy will ensure the best possible solutions for your company.
Some of the services offered include:
- Business assessment: Comprehensive analysis of your current business situation, goals, obstacles, and tailored plan for success.
- Business plan: Assistance with the most important document of your business, including analysis of areas for improvement and collaborative strategy.
- Integrated marketing and communications plan: Step-by-step plan to smoothly and effectively communicate your messages, market your business, and hit your goals.
- LinkedIn Profile Development and Enhancement: Increasing your presence and exposure on LinkedIn for your company or personal page, including a competitive analysis of comparable entities in your industry or market.
- Brand development and brand management: Analysis of your brand, plus strategies to further develop into a recognizable and credible brand.
- Business development: Plan with executable action items to identify new opportunities and grow your business.
- Investor/venture capitalist preparation: Assistance with the preparation of your presentation for business funding.
- General business and operations: Analysis of goals, plus creation of a strategic step-by-step milestone plan to reach your targets.
- Start-up development: Assistance with the idea generation and implementation process of a start-up venture, plus resources to continue development and growth.
- Management and leadership: Analysis of current management situation, plus plans and resources to improve communications and general business function.
- Employee productivity/motivation: Guidance and assistance with productivity, general morale, and motivation of your company’s employees.
Contact me today for your FREE business assessment.